All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder
From the critics
Coarse Language: None of the major curse words, but definitely language that ranges from mild to moderate.
Sexual Content: Many scenes with scantily-clad, voluptuous women, a possible sex scene.
Violence: A fair amount of blood and flying teeth due to numerous characters getting hit or punched in the face. The part with the Joker is rather disturbing.
Violence: A few people get pretty banged up. Blood flies, along with teeth, a few people get shot, a few catch on fire, and a lot get beaten up pretty badly about 80% of them are beaten up by Batman, the other 20% by Black Canary, Robin, and The Joker.
Coarse Language: Yeah, some course language alright. Mostly Batman swearing all the time, he's pretty wild in this. But no F-words. Just look at the quotes and you'll get a sense of what it's like.
Sexual Content: I wouldn't say that there is any of this, but if you don't like seeing Vicki Vale in a bra then this is not the book for you. That's on the second page by the way, impossible to miss. Black Canary's suit is a little bit revealing at the top, along with Wonder Woman, but nothing to wild. Not that much suggestive content though, just a lot of people getting beaten up.
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
QuotesAdd a Quote
-Batman "Need a ride home? In this rain you'll freeze yourself to death on that Harley."
-Black Canary "What, you've got a car? You're the goddamn Batman and you have yourself a goddamn car?"
-Batman "Sure I do. I'm not the one who can fly. Although that idiot doesn't even know he can fly... Bat-Mobile. Find me."
-Bat-Mobile "Very good sir. Right away, sir."
-Black Canary "Bat-Mobile...?" -Batman "Not one word. I've taken enough grief about calling my goddamn car the goddamn BatMobile. I'm the goddamn Batman and I can my goddamn car whatever the hell I want to call it."
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.